Tuesday, March 2, 2010

World Of Warcrafts

For the Week#6 homework, we had to play World of Worcrafts for at least 3 hours and try to level up as much as we could. I played this game for almost 5 hours, but it was hard to find the quest(which was one of the important missions for the character). It was interesting to play the game and meeting new people on virtual world. Here are the links you can also get the free trials. It's fun and you should try!
http://www.worldorwarcraft.com/

This is the character I created in the WOW,
and I could change the face, clothes, haircolor, and skin color.
This the screenshot of my character
getting help to fulfill better skills.





This is the screenshot that
my character is getting revived
when she was dead from fightings.

The screenshots belows are my character fighting enemies or
walking around to find the quests.


























I am currently taking the Immersive Education course at Boston College(MT358-Video game and virtual reality).
For more information please refer to the Immersive Education Talking Points file.

No comments:

Post a Comment